TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter the Alcius promotion (Promotion); claim any prize; the prize(s), form part of these terms and conditions (Terms & Conditions). Participation in this Promotion by any means (including but not limited to) by entering or attempting to enter; claiming or attempting to claim any prize, is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
2. The promoter is Specialist Wholesalers Pty Ltd (ABN 64 163 280 279) of 127-139 Link Road, Melbourne Airport, VIC 3045 (Promoter).
3. There will be certain businesses operating in Australia that have been invited to participate in the Promotion as follows (each a Participating Business): JAS Oceania; Baxters MTQ; Burson Auto Parts; and WANO.
4. Eligible customers at each Participating Business will have the opportunity to participate in the Promotion. To be considered an eligible customer, the customer must hold a valid trade account with a Participating Business (Eligible Customer).
5. An authorised representative of an Eligible Customer (i.e., an individual/employee who is an Australian resident and granted permission to enter and receive any applicable prizes by an Eligible Customer) may obtain an entry or entries (and any applicable prizes) by following the steps outlined below during the Promotional Period (Entrant).
6. Directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Businesses, and agencies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
7. Promotion commences at 12.01am Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time (AEDST) 1.11.2021 and closes at 11.59pm AEDST on 30.01.2022 (Promotional Period). All times and dates referenced throughout these Terms and Conditions will be based on AEST or AEDST, as and when applicable in Melbourne.
How to enter
8. To enter the Promotion, an Entrant must, during the Promotional Period:
(a) Purchase, on the Eligible Customer’s behalf, over $200 (excluding GST) worth of Alcius product(s) at a Participating Business, in one (1) transaction, via the relevant Eligible Customer’s trade account (Qualifying Transaction). The Qualifying Transaction can be made either online or at a physical store. A maximum of one (1) entry will be awarded despite the number of products or money spent on Alcius products as recorded in the relevant Qualifying Transaction;
(b) Visit www.alcius.com.au (Website) follow the prompts to the entry page and provide all requested information, including personal details, purchase amount, business purchased from, invoice number and customer number; and
(c) Submit the information in accordance with the instructions to complete the entry.
9. By submitting an entry, the individual warrants that they have obtained the relevant Eligible Customer’s consent and are authorised to enter and receive any applicable prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility if the individual has failed to obtain the requisite consent.
10. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry is permitted per Qualifying Transaction; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry requirements and these Terms and Conditions.
11. The time at which an entry is received will be based on when it is received by the Promoter in its promotional database, and not when it is submitted by an Entrant. Records of the Promoter are final and conclusive as to time of receipt. Incomplete, illegible or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. If an entry contains the purchase of one (1) or more products that have been returned, then the Promoter may deem that entry invalid.
12. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries, Entrants and Eligible Customers (including (as applicable) an Entrant’s or Eligible Customer’s identity, age and place of residence/business) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual, Entrant or Eligible Customer who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion, or otherwise than in accordance with the spirit of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant or Eligible Customer, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant or Eligible Customer.
14. For each entry, Entrants must retain the relevant customer invoice number. Failure to produce the customer invoice number(s), upon the Promoter’s request, may result in the invalidation of ALL of the Entrant’s entries and the right to any prize.
Draws, winner publication and prize details
15. All draws will take place at 1pm at Core Marketing Services, 45 Stubbs Street, Kensington Vic 3031. Winners will be notified by email within 2 Victorian business days of the relevant draw and published on the Website on the dates specified below. For each draw, the Promoter may select additional entries as reserves and use them in the event the original entrant or particular entry is declared ineligible and/or invalid (as applicable).
16. There will be two (2) types of prizes awarded as follows: (a) two hundred and thirty two (232) weekly prizes; and (b) one (1) major prize. A total of two hundred and thirty three (233) prizes. The number of each type of weekly prize and how this is calculated will be as follows:
(a) There will be thirteen (13) weekly entry periods across the Promotional Period, multiplied by four (4) Participating Businesses, multiplied by 4 prizes per week = two hundred and eight (208) weekly prizes of an Alcius branded BBQ tool kit valued at $40 each (BBQ Tool Kit). This will apply to each weekly entry period. There will be a total of $8,320 worth of BBQ Tool Kits awarded as weekly prizes.
(b) In addition to the weekly prizes set out in clause 16 (a) and (c), there will be one (1) BeefEater BUGG BBQ with BBQ Cover valued at RRP $496 (BBQ), multiplied by four (4) Participating Businesses (i.e. one (1) per Participating Business) awarded for the following weekly entry periods: 1, 5 & 10. There will be a total of twelve (12) BBQ prizes awarded as weekly prizes valued at $5,952 in total.
(c) In addition to the weekly prizes set out in clauses 16 (a) and (b), there will be one (1) Husky 46L Door Bar Fridge – black - valued at RRP $349 (Fridge), multiplied by four (4) Participating Businesses (i.e. one (1) per Participating Business) awarded for the following weekly entry periods: 2, 6 & 11. There will be a total of twelve (12) Fridge prizes awarded as weekly prizes valued at $4,188 in total.
17. Weekly prizes – There will be thirteen (13) consecutive weekly entry periods during the Promotional Period as set out in the below table. The weekly draws and winners will be published on the dates set out in the below table. For each weekly entry period, the Promoter will conduct four (4) weekly draws conducted from all entries received during the relevant weekly draw entry period. For the purpose of the weekly draws, entries will be sorted according to the Participating Businesses where the Qualifying Transactions were made by the Entrants. The entries received during a particular weekly entry period will not roll over into subsequent periods, but will be eligible for the major prize and unclaimed prizes in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. For the purpose of the weekly draws, prizes will be awarded in descending order of value to the first relevant number of valid entries drawn.
|Weekly Entry Period Number||Start Date at 12.01 am||End Date at 11.59 pm||Draw Date||Publication date||Prizes per Participating Business||Total Number of Prizes|
|1||1.11.21||7.11.21||9.11.21||17.11.21||1 x BBQ & 4 x BBQ Tool Kits||20|
|2||8.11.21||14.11.21||16.11.21||24.11.21||1 x Fridge & 4 x BBQ Tool Kits||20|
|3||15.11.21||21.11.21||23.11.21||01.12.21||4 x BBQ Tool Kits||16|
|4||22.11.21||28.11.21||30.11.21||08.12.21||4 x BBQ Tool Kits||16|
|5||29.11.21||05.12.21||07.12.21||15.12.21||1 x BBQ & 4 x BBQ Tool Kits||20|
|6||06.12.21||12.12.21||14.12.21||22.12.21||1 x Fridge & 4 x BBQ Tool Kits||20|
|7||13.12.21||19.12.21||21.12.21||29.12.21||4 x BBQ Tool Kits||16|
|8||20.12.21||26.12.21||29.12.21||05.01.22||4 x BBQ Tool Kits||16|
|9||27.12.21||02.01.22||04.01.22||12.01.22||4 x BBQ Tool Kits||16|
|10||03.01.22||09.01.22||11.01.22||19.01.22||1 x BBQ & 4 x BBQ Tool Kits||20|
|11||10.01.22||16.01.22||18.01.22||27.01.22||1 x Fridge & 4 x BBQ Tool Kits||20|
|12||17.01.22||23.01.22||25.01.22||02.02.22||4 x BBQ Tool Kits||16|
|13||24.01.22||30.01.22||01.02.22||09.02.22||4 x BBQ Tool Kits 16|
18. Major prize - All entries received during the Promotional Period will be entered in the major prize draw to take place on 10.02.2022, with the winner published on 24.02.2022. The first valid entry drawn in the major prize draw will win the following major prize listed below valued at RRP $19,165 in total. The major prize does not include any installation (such as any required plumbing, drainage or electrical work), site preparation, local government development approvals or any other associated ancillary costs, which will be the responsibility of the winner. Installation may be required to be undertaken by licensed trades people and only undertaken after obtaining any required government approvals.
- Gasmate Galaxy Black Hood LPG Outdoor Kitchen - Package 2 valued at RRP $6,999.
- Samsung 65-inch The Terrace 4K QLED Smart TV valued at RRP $4,995.
- Marquise 9-Piece Outdoor Rectangular Dining Setting valued at RRP $3,399.
- Cyrus 300cm Square Cantilever Outdoor Umbrella - Taupe valued at RRP $899.
- Masport Woodfire Pizza Oven with Cover valued at RRP $2,499.
- Fire Pit BBQ Grill Portable Fireplace 30 inch valued at RRP $374.
19. Total prize pool value is $37,625.
20. A draw for any prizes unclaimed, will be awarded via the unclaimed prize draw. The unclaimed prize draw, if required, will take place at the same time and place as the original draws on 10.05.2022, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The winners, if any, will be notified by email within two (2) Victorian business days will be published on the Website on 24.05 2022.
21. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. Prizes, including any unused portion, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
23. If for any reason the winner does not take a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
24. If a prize (or any part of a prize is unavailable) the Promoter reserves the right to exchange the prize (or part thereof) with a prize of equivalent value and specification, subject to any direction from a lottery authority.
25. The Entrants who receive a prize consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same), in any media, for an unlimited period and without remuneration, for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
26. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter (including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention, fraud, acts of god, strikes, government requirements or lockdowns, such a result of any pandemic (e.g. COVID 19) or epidemic), the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Entrant (or an Eligible Customer as applicable); or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
27. Any cost associated with entering the Promotion, or accessing the Website is the Entrant’s responsibility.
28. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
29. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner, Entrant or Eligible Customer; (f) any modification, suspension, termination or cancellation of the Promotion, including but not limited to, any government imposed lockdowns, such as COVID 19 lockdowns; or (g) a prize.
30. It is a condition of taking a prize, that the winner maybe required to sign a legal release and indemnity in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
Permits: NSW NTP/02620, ACT TP21/01687 & SA T21/1523